Known Issues and Limitations¶
These known issues will be addressed in future versions of vOneCloud:
- vCenter cant import templates with ISOS.
- NIC Model is ignored on VM vCenter Template
- VNC on ESXi Can Break Firewall
- Wild VM monitoring should not return datastores that contain only swap files
- Template delete recursive operation of templates instantiated as persistent does not remove images from the vcenter datastores
- Saving a template from a VM that has been instatiated to persistent does not work
If you find any new issue, please let us know in the Community Questions section of the vOneCloud Support Portal.
These limitations will be addressed in future versions of vOneCloud:
|No FILES support in context||Contextualization in vOneCloud does not support passing files to Virtual Machines|
|Cannot import “one-<id>” VMs||VMs deployed by another instance of vOneCloud, or machines named with a leading “one-” cannot be imported again|
|vCenter password length||Cannot be more than 22 characters|
|Browser Adblock plug ins||Features like VNC and VM log viewer may be affected by Adblock plug ins. Please disable these plug ins if you are experiencing issues|
|Cloning imported VMs||Cloning in vCenter an imported VM will result in a VM that cannot be imported again. Please instantiate from templates and import the resulting VMs, instead of cloning already imported VMs.|
|No user feedback on upgrades||If you click on Upgrade or Upgrade Now (to upgrade the vOneCloud version, or the system packages, respectively), you will see that a few jobs appear in pending state in the job queue. You will not receive any further user feedback until it finishes executing. This may take a long time: 15 minutes for Upgrade, and even more than an hour for Upgrade Now, depending on your internet access speed.|
If you find any new limitation, feel free to add a feature request in Community - Feature Request section of the vOneCloud Support Portal.