What’s New vOneCloud 3.4¶
vOneCloud 3.4 is powered by OpenNebula 5.8 ‘Edge’, and, as such, includes functionality present in Edge relevant to vOneCloud:
- Change boot order of VM devices updating the VM Template. More info here.
- VM migration between clusters and datastores is now supported, check here.
- Migrate images from KVM to vCenter, or vice versa. More info here.
- New configuration file, default behaviour in the process of image importation can be changed. More info here.
- VM actions can be specified relative to the VM start scheduled actions, for example: terminate this VM after a month of being created.
- Automatic selection of Virtual Networks for VM NICs, balance network usage at deployment time or reduce clutter in your VM Template list. More info here.
- New self-provisioning model for networks, Virtual Network Templates. Users can now instantiate their own virtual networks from predefined templates with their own addressing.
- Support for NIC Alias, VM’s can have more than one IP associated to the same network interface. More info here.
Multiple bugfixes and documentation improvements have been included in this version. The complete list of changes can be checked on the development portal.
vOneCloud 3.4 has been certified with support for vSphere 6.0, 6.5 and 6.7.
Upgrade from versions prior to 3.0 cannot be performed automatically. If you hold an active support subscription, please contact OpenNebula Systems to schedule a vOneCloud upgrade.