Resolved Issues in 2.0.1¶
vOneCloud 2.0.1 is based in OpenNebula 5.0.2 and as such it includes all the bug fixes and functionalities introduced in 5.0.2: OpenNebula 5.0.2 Release Notes.
The following issues are noteworthy:
- VM configuration tab can now be enabled in cloud view.
- Fix for VM modals in Cloud View.
- Fix for multiple value cluster attributes matching with automatically generated CLUSTER_ID.
- vCenter upload does not recognize new mime types.
- Service create and Service template instantiate repeat datatable IDs.
- VNet AR update does not select the right type.
- Sunstone session does not set zone_id.
- Changing owner or group of a service result in “Bad request”.
- groupadmin_vcenter view can’t create new VMs.
- VM template delete dialog does not fill the selected res. names.
- Remove Save As Button from vCenter views.
- Labels container has style issues with a big number of labels, and long label names.
- Present VCPU and tie it to CPU in vCenter view.
- MB/GB text overlaps select arrow.
- Clone template modal does not have a close button.
- Labels are not working for VR instances.
- Auth_mad drivers are not listed in Sunstone.
- Attach nic modal disappear when selecting page 2.
- Size column sorts alphabetically.
- VM control operations are not visible when using firefox and sunstone in “dev” mode(while they are visible using chrome).
- Strange behavior with capacity modification and unit switching.
- Confirmation dialogs cannot be submitted using the enter key.
- vCenter shutdown VM does not work if CDROM attached.
Additionally, the following bug fixes have been applied on top of the fixes introduced by OpenNebula 5.0.2:
- OneGate token is not being properly generated.
- Add fallback for VM Template search in vCenter.
- Fix for CDROM detach.